Wild Waters is located in Shankarpalli. This theme park includes attractions such as an aqua park, an amusement park, and an adventure park, Also offers an unparalleled combination of fun, laughter, and luxury. Wild Waters is an excellent choice for a fun weekend for everyone, including families, friends, coworkers, and schoolchildren.
It is one of Hyderabad’s largest amusement parks, with more than 60 dry and aquatic rides. The variety of mouthwatering cuisine selections, fulfilling every taste bud, makes your day at Wild Waters, Shankarpalli even more delightful.
Wild Waters Shankarpalli Ticket Price
- 999 + 18% GST per person for Adults
- 799 + 18% GST per person for Senior Citizens / Children
- 599 + 18% GST per person for Adults (After Hours – Entry from evening 4:00pm)
- 499 + 18% GST per person for Senior Citizens / Children (After Hours – Entry from evening 4:00pm)
Wild Waters, Shankarpalli, Hyderabad Timings
|Monday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 7:00 pm|
Wild Waters Hyderabad Contact Number
Shankarpalli’s Wild Waters Restaurant
Wild Waters Shankarpalli not only has a diverse range of recreational activities but also has a diverse range of food options. It features three separate areas to eat, each serving delectable foods, and caters to all types of palates and eating habits.
Food Express is a multi-cuisine food court with a variety of drink, snack, and ice cream shops. Visit Island Cafe for a quick bite to eat, which has a wide variety of snacks. It’s close to the water park. Adventure Cafe, which is located between Adventure Park and Amusement Park, is another great spot to stop for a tasty snack or lunch.
Accommodation at Wild Water, Shankarpalli
The housing at Wild Waters matches the thrills of the rides by offering a wide range of unique lodging options.
At the Palm Exotica Boutique Resort & Spa, you can choose from six different types of accommodations, ranging from pool villas to suites, all of which provide luxurious amenities and a stunning view of the landscape and park.
The resort’s superb facilities complement the resort’s calm atmosphere.
Wild Waters Distance
Masaniguda Village near Shankarpalli is the home of Wild Waters Amusement Park. Hyderabad is roughly 50 kilometers distant. It’s a one-and-a-half-hour drive from Hyderabad city.
Things to remember at Wild Waters, Shankarpalli
- All visitors are expected to follow a certain dress code at the Wild Waters amusement park. For water rides, visitors are required to wear only polyester and nylon costumes. Loose footwear and loose dresses are not allowed for dry rides and sports at Adventure and Amusement park.
- People with long hair are requested to wear a swimming cap while going on water rides.
- Visitors can not wear footwears in water rides.
- One can buy swimming costumes at the park, which are available in all sizes.
- Pregnant women, people with heart conditions and high BP are advised not to try high thrill rides.
- For many rides, height restrictions are strictly followed. Hence, the park staff are allowed to refrain any visitor if the criterias such as height and dress codes are not fulfilled.
- Visitors are not allowed to carry food and drinks from outside.
Now you can get Latest stories from Broadway Originals on Telegram everyday. Click the link to Join.