How To Make Money With Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs 2021
Pay Per Click is a way over there in an Online Tradition where you go with the click and click and click on navigational link and get paid.
In this post I’m going to give you a brief idea of selective affiliate programs of PPC.
Pay per click affiliate programs are easy to involve with.
Before going deep into list, first let enlighten your knowledge about this.
What is PPC affiliate programs?
An affiliate program on PPC pays you a commission based on the clicks you get on the navigational links on that particular company you have chosen.
The bigger number of traffic you push toward your merchant’s site, the larger amount of commission and revenues you will get.
And the market of PPC gets bigger with time!
Some time its like you are working as a third party, but it’s no loss to earn more and more.
PROS and Cons of joining an Affiliate marketing program of PPC:
- You will get paid to send traffic to specific sites by interacting their link with your audience.
- There is no time limit, no boundation! But only efforts to put as much as you can.
- And it actually pays.
- There is no acceptance of fraud audience or dummy audience.
- Mostly merchant will pay you for genuine audience that can also expect to turn into real buyers. For this reason, now it is very trendy to use free sign ups and join them into mailing list to stay in touch and try to make them genuine audience and direct draft offers into their mailbox.
- There are several programs that strictly have hard to decode their approval. If you get approved (that must take more than 2days) by those companies then also you have to submit high quality referrals to earn more.
Although! If you ever spotted a great deal of PPC, just grab it.
The Detailed listing of selected PPC networks for affiliate marketing is as follows:
1. AdClickMedia (min payout is $50)
AdclickMedia is the fastest growing network and it is one of the reputed PPC advertisement network in the whole wide world.
And the other fact is that it’s generating 22 million ad impressions per month. It includes referral programs, Multiple options of advertisement, surveys.
If you are at peak of loosing your temp by getting rejected by Adsense, then my dear! AdClickMedia is a bliss for you, and it is worth to use. Because here you will get instant approval, no need to wait for days. It pays publishers for every valid click but the price per like may differ from Adsense.
AdclickMedia consist three forms of ad:
- Banner ads : This form having an ad in large size like 300X250, 336X280, 160X600, 728X90 and 120X600.
- Photo-Text ads : This form having ad that combine text and photo both. It allows publishers to use up to 3 ad per page.
- Interstitial ads : This form having an ad of full page image or text ad.
If you refer AdclickMedia to others by making them signing up through your refer code, you get 10% commission from referral’s earnings.
The payout is $50 and the payment options are PayPal and Check.
3. Infolinks: (upto $1,000)
Infolinks is an Ad-Network that shares revenues too. Like AdclickMedia, Infolinks is also compatible with Adsense.
It allows referrals an instant Approval.
After joining their affiliate program, you can ask for activating your affiliate account from their support team. Approximately within a day you will get respond with an agreement and further can instantly start your activities to earn profit.
Commission criteria on referring of Infolinks is as follows :
1.Get $25– If you refer up to 10,000 average Infolinks page impressions per day to small publishers.
2.Get $100– If you refer up to 10,000 average Infolinks page impressions per day to medium publisher.
3.Get $1,000– If you refer up to more than 10,000 average Infolinks page impressions per day to small publishers.
Their Payment Mode is PayPal or Bank wire.
An advantage of Infolinks :
It provides maximum conversion rate in comparison with any other pay per click affiliate network.
A disadvantage of Infolinks :
They will deduct your commission to 30% if your atleast 30% audience or traffic is not from USA.
Before leaving this post, I have referred some more suggestive PPC Networks:
- Google Adsense
- Vibrant Media
If you have good traffic at your website, blog, any other social media like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram etc. Then believe my words that It is your pitch to play very well.
You just need to refer links in your social media life, such as share it with posts or in bio and then if your audience really sticks with your presence and content, then it works for you to make money by just getting more and more clicks, actions, interactions at your provided link.
If you handle a blog or twitter account, then there’s also a vast possibility that works pretty well for you. Just involve and fit those links, text-image, banner-ads etc. within your content.
I hope it makes you help to move forward into an affiliate program of PPC.